Print management is an important aspect of any business, and can offer many benefits and value when implemented properly. Print management solutions help optimize and streamline workflows, to increase organization, efficiency, and overall operations.
In today’s digital world, ensuring all of your important business documents are stored and backed up digitally is essential. Our print management solutions help transfer paper documents online, allowing for secure and convenient storage and organization. Additionally, these solutions enable easy editing, import of data into other systems, and application of the latest security procedures. Some of the benefits of print management include:
- Use all machines efficiently
- Control and manage important documents
- Safeguard security of business documents and information
- Digitize paper copies of items for improved access and management
- Integrate with existing systems for streamlined processes
Looking for a smart new way to manage, convert, and search through your scanned files, all without breaking the bank? You're in the right place--eCopy Software like PDF Pro Office can provide all the solutions you'll ever want. Here's everything you need to know!
eCopy Software provides secure, cost-effective document scanning and optical character recognition, or OCR. OCR refers to the process of converting printed text into digital text, allowing it to be stored, accessed and edited on a computer. eCopy software is a cost-effective solution that works across your entire enterprise.
What is eCopy Software?
eCopy software imports your paper-based information and saves it in a digital format. It offers an easy-to-use interface, and easily integrates with existing systems allowing you to organize and label your information.
Benefits of eCopy Software
eCopy offers a variety of benefits for organizations that choose to implement the software, and offers a quick ROI. Some of the benefits include:
- Rapid adoption
- Direct import of content into MS Office
- Bates stamp, barcode, highlight, redact and enhance capabilities prior to storying in your system
- Access to address books and folders right at the copier
- Integration with Active Directory for permissions and access settings
- Compatibility with existing solutions, including databases and document management
A Variety of eCopy Solutions to Choose From
eCopy offers a variety of solutions to meet your organization’s unique needs. Whether you need a single solution of multiple, we’ve got you covered.
eCopy ShareScan: Transfers paper-based data directly into electronic workflows automatically, right from the copier. Helps meet requirements for security, accessibility and compatibility.
eCopy PDF Pro: Allows for scanning, merging, modifying, and converting documents, plus sending them to existing business systems. eCopy PDF pro works with your existing multifunction printer for easy and seamless document management.
eCopy Connectors: A variety of extenders allow for the sending of documents from MFP and scanners directly into various business applications, so your eCopy solution works seamlessly with your existing infrastructure.
What Is Filebound?
Filebound is a turnkey enterprise content and document management solution. Filebound automates processes and allows for enhanced distribution, organization, and sharing of important business information. Filebound can transform existing workflows, and plays an instrumental role in streamlining business processes organization-wide.
Whether you're still using physical files or you've switched to the digital world, FileBound software can help keep that data in line--all while giving you the tools you need to stay organized.
Benefits of Filebound
Filebound offers a variety of benefits, including the following:
- Streamline business processes and customize workflows for your unique needs
- Automate, manage and exchange information across your organization
- Keep track of important files and documents to remain organized
- Access, manage, control and share documents within business applications
- Enjoy strong security, in accordance with existing procedures
- Access information remotely from any location
What is NSi AutoStore?
NSi AutoStore securely captures and processes information from documents from a variety of sources. After capture, it feeds the information into selected business applications to be accessed and used by various employees across your organization.
In your office, things are moving fast all the time. You need to answer questions and offer solutions whenever possible. Sometimes, it seems like too much data, and you need more support from technology for capturing, processing, and routing information.
That’s where solutions like NSi Autostore come into play. With NSi Autostore software, you can securely capture information from documents, process it, and distribute it to the business applications you need for operations.
Benefits of NSi AutoStore
NSi AutoStore’s many benefits include the following:
- Capture, process, and route in a single workflow
- Capture from a wide variety of sources
- Process in a variety of ways to best meet your needs
- Route to the destination of your choosing, from a folder to email to XML and more
With a variety of solutions from leading providers, Duplicating PRoducts is sure to have the solution that meets your needs. Whether your goal is to remain in compliance, to streamline processes, or to control costs, we have a solution for you. Contact our team today to learn more about our print management solutions, or give us a call at 770-532-9932.
We look forward to hearing from you!