MELVILLE, NY, December 3, 2019 – Designed with high-volume printing in mind, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced the new PIXMA G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer. This cost-effective printer is capable of producing a large amount of quality documents and photos without the worry of having to change ink cartridges.
Anchored by a continuous ink supply system and automatic document feeder (ADF) to scan, copy and fax multi-page documents quickly, the PIXMA G7020 printer provides an ink savings of $1,175 from the full set of included ink bottles1 –plus, the printer comes with two bonus black ink bottles. With an impressive high page yield, printing up to 6,000 black text pages, 7,700 vivid color pages and 8,300 black economy pages per each full ink bottle set1, the PIXMA G7020 printer uses both pigment-based and dye-based ink allowing for sharp black text and vibrant, colorful images.
Other features of the new PIXMA G7020 MegaTank printer include:
- 350 sheet capacity when using both the front and rear trays to print large multi-page documents
- Designed to provide seamless and clean usability thanks to squeeze-free and spill-resistant ink bottles
- Auto-duplex printing providing flexibility and convenience when printing
- Improved ink charging time for a faster initial setup as compared to previous models such as the PIXMA G1200, PIXMA G2200, PIXMA G3200 and PIXMA G4210 printers.
- Cassette Paper Window to quickly and easily assess how much paper is loaded
- B2B functionality such as MIB (Management Information Base) for remotely managing printer fleets
The PIXMA G7020 printer features wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi®2 and, for users of compatible mobile devices, the added benefit of access to the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app3, allowing for easy setup and basic operations on compatible smartphone devices. Through the Canon PRINT app, users can easily access PIXMA Cloud Link4 to print photos and documents from popular online social platforms and services, such as Instagram®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Flickr®, Photobucket®, Dropbox®, Evernote®, Google Drive™ and Microsoft® OneDrive®.
The PIXMA G7020 printer also supports Apple AirPrint®5 and Google Cloud Print™6 for printing from the Gmail™ email service and the Google Docs™ web-based word processing program on a compatible mobile device and from the Google Chrome™ browser for Mac®, Windows®, Linux® and Chrome OS™ operating systems.
The new G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer is available today for $399.007. For more information and a detailed listing of all product features, please visit: shop.usa.canon.com/gseries.