If you are reliable, hard-working, customer focused, and looking for future advancement with a great team, we want to talk with you.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our administrative team to streamline processes and enhance our ability to serve our customers. Exceptional communication skills, a positive attitude and goal-oriented approach are important characteristics for this role.
As an Administrative Coordinator, your duties will include:
- Handle basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to email, data entry and reporting
- Communicate with all team members to ensure a positive customer experience
- Answer questions and find information for employees, customers, and vendors
- Assist in all areas of Admin (AR, AP, purchasing, billing, etc.)
- Sales support
- Assist with social media
- Assist with special projects, such as process improvements or sales events
Administrative Coordinator Requirements:
- College Degree preferred
- 3 years + experience in office setting preferred
- Meticulous approach to tasks, goal oriented high performer
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment (including MS Office software)
- Strong task and time management skills
This full-time position offers a benefit package that includes matched 401k, health/dental/vision insurance, and PTO (paid time off).
At Duplicating Products, we consider customer service to be our number one priority. Since 1974, we have been bringing North Georgia the top office solutions and have built our business by always treating our customers respectfully, and with the courtesy and appreciation they deserve. We remain privately owned and are focused on growing a great company, with great people and great results.
Must pass a background check & drug screen.