Make your message clear in 4K high-definition
Use the RICOH D8400 Business Edition Interactive Whiteboard to share images, schematics, drawings, videos and more on an oversized 84-inch LCD flat-panel display. With brilliant 4K resolution (3840x2160 dpi), you can get lifelike reproductions in midsize rooms and conference centers. For even larger venues, pair the D8400 digital whiteboard with the RICOH Business Projection System.
Touch up what you started
Enhance your presentation with audience feedback. Use your finger or special felt-tip pen to add text or embedded shapes on the interactive flat panel display. For more detailed visuals, such as schematics and CAD drawings, opt for the optional Pen Sensor Kit to make marks with unmatched precision.
An office whiteboard that connects everyone everywhere
Great information can come from anywhere — even those outside the room. Use the D8400 interactive whiteboard for business with up to 20 of our interactive whiteboards or interactive business projection systems in remote network locations. Another 20 participants can log in to each of those devices via a PC, smartphone, tablet or other device to expand your audience even more.
Share in the experience with mobile connectivity
Let your audience give you a hand. Up to four participants can make edits directly to the interactive whiteboard screen simultaneously. With Near Field Communications (NFC) technology, participants can download and add images and files directly from an Android® or Windows® device. Remote users can also make edits, add drawings and highlight information on a virtual whiteboard when they download the Ricoh app for iPad®.
Keep up the good work
Work on enhancing your message even after the presentation is over. Email it to recipients in your LDAP directory and have them add notes, annotations and other markings. They can save it as a password-protected, searchable PDF, so you can easily track each revision using keywords.
Secure and save your data
Who sees your presentation is as important as what's in it. Use PIN code authorization so only invited participants can join. When the presentation is over, save it on a USB drive or shared network directory. If you need temporary storage, save it to the board's solid-state drive. Or, you can choose to remove all data automatically as soon as the electronic whiteboard is shut off.
Get familiar with easy interactions
Collaboration has never been easier on wireless or LAN networks. Use multiple HDMI ports to connect your choice of audio/visual devices without recalibrations, additional software or IT support. Use the same scrolling and flicking movements you use on your smartphone to zoom around the interactive whiteboard. It's even easy on the eyes, thanks to a special blue light mode that reduces eyestrain.
DISPLAY TOUCH PANEL
- Diagonal: 84" wide (2,133.6 mm)
- Liquid crystal display
- LED system
Effective display area
(W x H)
- 73.25” x 41.2” (1,860.48 x 1,046.52 mm)
- Maximum: 3,840 x 2,160 dpi (4K)
- Maximum: Over 1.06 billion colors
- Maximum: 350 cd/m²
- 0.4845 x 0.4845 mm
- 5 ms (Grey to Grey, Ave.)
Viewing angle (H/V)
- Infrared touch
- Standalone: 10
- +/-10 mm in touchable areas
Touch pen request
- >= 10 mm
- Single-touch: Windows 7 Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Professional; Windows 8 and 8.1 Pro/Enterprise; Windows Embedded Standard 7 P and 8; Mac OS 10.8 and later Multi-touch: Windows 7 Home Premium/Ultimate/Professional; Windows 8 and 8.1 Pro/Enterprise; Windows Embedded Standard 7 P and 8
- USB 2.0 (Type B)
- Pretreated anti-glare 4 mm thick
- Display unit: Mini D-SUB15pin x 1, HDMI (HDCP x 1), HDMI (PC)* x 1, DVI-D (HDCP x 2), DisplayPort (HDCP x 1), Composite x 1, Component x 1, S-Video x 1
- HDMI x 1, DVI-D x 1
- USB 2.0 TYPE B x 1 for touch control;USB 2.0 TYPE A x 2*;USB 3.0 TYPE A x 1*
- Pin plugs (R+L) and terminals for 12W + 12W speakers
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 76.2” x 5.16” x 44.65” (1,935 x 131 x 1,134 mm)
- 228.8 lbs. (104 kg) (Display only)
- 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Only with controller
- Picture in Picture
Correspondence with Crestron®(Only with controller)
Remote sharing function*
- Up to 20 interactive whiteboards and projector systems
Up to 20 browser viewers per interactive whiteboard
Remote PC Operation
- Less than 40dB
- Less than 564W (with controller)
- Less than 50W (without controller)
Recovery time from stand-by mode
- About 5 sec.
- 0°C - 32°C
- 10% – 80%
- Lower than 2,000 m (sea level)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Quick Guide and Safety Instructions, Warranty sheet, Customer registration postal card, RGB cable, USB cable, Power cord, Felt-tipped pen, Remote controller, AAA batteries (2)
- - Brightness will depend on input mode and other picture settings.
- Brightness level will decrease over time.
- USB with security or anti-virus software installed are not compatible.
- Remote sharing function requires Remote License.
- Remote License is required for collaborative meetings.
- For wall mounting, use a standard VESA 600 x 400 mount. Not supplied by Ricoh.
- Via intranet, required line speed: Min. 200Kbps, recommended over 512Kbps.
- For availability of models, options and software, please consult your local Ricoh supplier.
No additional information available at this time.
Select the quantities that you are looking for and click the Add to Quote button to begin building your request for a quotation.