A smart whiteboard brings meetings to life
Capture the attention of your audience immediately with the brilliant high-definition images with up to 1920x1020 resolution. Simply turn on the RICOH D6500 Interactive Whiteboard for Business to get started, without calibrations or IT support. When you want to reach even more people, connect to a Ricoh video conferencing system or to a Ricoh projector to present in large conference rooms and auditoriums.
Add your personal touch with an electronic pen
Use your finger or the felt-tipped electronic pen to add text, draw shapes and highlight key information directly on the interactive flat panel display. Or take advantage of the optional Pen Sensor Kit for even more precision when working with your most detailed spreadsheets, schematics and blueprints.
A networked whiteboard gets your message out (of the room)
Opportunities are limitless when the right people have the right information. Whether you're on a wired or wireless network, you can connect up to 20 Ricoh interactive whiteboards to show the same presentation simultaneously in multiple remote or onsite locations. Another 20 participants can login via PIN to each of those smart whiteboards to view the presentation from their PC, smartphone, tablet or other device. Remote users can download a Ricoh iPad® app and interact in real-time by drawing, editing or highlighting information directly on the presentation.
Take presentations from the office whiteboard back to your desk
You've customized your presentation to make it more accurate and insightful. Why stop now? Keep collaborating after the meeting by turning the electronic whiteboard presentation into a PDF and sharing it with your audience. Every time you add text it's saved as searchable PDF text, so you and other users can use keywords to track revisions and specific annotations.
Keep some information to yourself
Choose what happens to your presentation after you share it. You can simply shut off the electronic whiteboard and erase everything automatically to keep the next group from accessing confidential details. Or you can store it in a network directory or USB drive directly from the smart board for later use. If those aren't available, you can store it temporarily on the interactive whiteboard's solid-state drive until you find a better, more permanent and more secure location.
Improve user productivity with live technical support
Simplify remote collaboration using the D6500 for Business interactive flat panel display. With RICOH Live Tech Support, help is just a screen touch or phone call away. An agent provides immediate assistance for IFPD setup and use questions to support timely discussions and decisions. And your IT staff can focus on other priorities.
- Diagonal: 65" wide (1,651mm)
- Liquid crystal display
- LED system
Effective display area
(W x H)
- 56.2” x 31.6” (1,428.5 x 803.5 mm)
- Maximum: 1,920 x 1,080 dpi
- Maximum: Over 1.06 billion colors
- Maximum: 360 cd/m²
- 16 : 9
- 4,000 : 1
- 0.744 x 0.744 mm
- 8 ms (Grey to Grey, Ave.)
Viewing angle (H/V)
- 178°/178° (Contrast ratio >= 10)
- Infrared touch
- >=5 mm
- +/-10 mm in touchable areas
- >=5 mm
- Windows® 7 Home Premium/Ultimate/Professional; Windows 8 and 8.1 Pro/Enterprise; Windows 10 Technical Preview; Windows Embedded Standard 7 P
- USB 2.0 (Type B)
- Pretreated anti-glare 4 mm thick
- Display unit: Mini D-SUB15pin x 1, HDMI (HDCP x 2), HDMI (PC) x 1, DVI-D (HDCP x 1), DisplayPort (HDCP x 1), Composite x 1, Component x 1, S-Video x 1
- VGA x 1, DVI x 1, Composite x 1
- USB 2.0 TYPE A x 2; USB 3.0 TYPE A x 1
- Wired LAN: 10BASE-T/100BASET/ 1000BASE-T
Wireless LAN: Available with Wi-Fi converter (not supplied by Ricoh)
- Pin plugs (R+L) and terminals for 12W + 12W speakers
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 60.3” x 4.96” x 38.8” (1,531 x 126 x 885 mm)
- Less than 162.8 lbs. (74 kg)
- 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 20 color pen, Select, Delete (Erase), Undo/Redo, Save to USB/Network Folder/Interactive Whiteboard, Open PDF and PPT files from USB and Network Folder, Screen Page Select, Capture Page, Add New Page, Captured Page List, Delete Page, Copy Page, Marker Function, Auto Firmware Download
- Picture in Picture
Data saving form: PDF v1.4
Max. page creation: 100
Max. strokes/page: 3,000
Remote sharing function*
- Up to 20 interactive whiteboards and projector systems
Up to 20 browser viewers per interactive whiteboard
Remote PC Operation
- Less than 40dB
- Less than 300W (with controller)
- Less than 12W (without controller)
Recovery time from stand-by mode
- About 6 sec.
- 0°C – 32°C
- 10% – 80%
- Lower than 2,000m (sea level)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Quick Guide and Safety Instruction, Warranty sheet, Customer registration postal card, RGB cable, USB cable. Power cord, Felt-tipped pen, Remote controller, AAA batteries (2)
- - Brightness will depend on input mode and other picture settings.
- Brightness level will decrease over time.
- USB with security or anti-virus software installed are not compatible.
- Remote sharing function requires Remote License.
- Remote License is required for collaborative meetings.
- For wall mounting, use a standard VESA 400x400 mount. Not supplied by Ricoh.
- Via intranet, required line speed: Min. 200Kbps, recommended over 512Kbps.
- For availability of models, options and software, please consult your local Ricoh supplier.
No additional information available at this time.
Select the quantities that you are looking for and click the Add to Quote button to begin building your request for a quotation.