All for one, one for all
Do it all from the MP 5054SP TE. Print, scan, copy and fax information with students, instructors and administrators with intuitive controls customized specifically for today’s busy campus environment. Work quickly with one-touch automated workflow shortcuts and output speeds that reach 50 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white printing and 180 images per minute (ipm) for color scanning.
Collaborate with everyone, everywhere
Keep students and instructors on the same page by enhancing your learning management system (LMS). The MP 5054SP TE's convenient optional cloud applications can move files directly to an assignment or course within Blackboard® Learn or other LMSs with a single scan. Users can add hardcopy documents to existing files, store key information and access it from anywhere with a web-enabled device.
Help secure healthier workflows
Every campus faces the risks with having shared-use devices in public settings. Take advantage of unique security features to help protect users, information and budgets. Minimize paper theft with built-in locks in the paper trays. Use an optional integrated bracket to affix your ID card reader and/or keyboard firmly to the device and ward off vandalism. The bypass tray is sealed so users won't jam the device with incompatible paper stocks.
Keep tabs on the bottom line
Hold users accountable to keep your budget in check. With authentication controls, every user has to log in to use the device. Choose to use optional tracking software to monitor users and assign charge backs to departments, faculty or even students. Track it all via automated reports that can be emailed directly to you.
Work on the move*
Help teachers and students take advantage of today's mobile technologies to print on the run. Users can send files directly to the MFP from any LMS, email or other digital application and enter a release code upon arrival at the MFP to print out the documents securely.
Deliver documents anywhere
Let everyone share their great ideas with the right people — at the right time — via a wide range of scan-to and paperless faxing capabilities. Even the largest files can be compressed without compromising quality or the busiest campus workflow queues.
Use energy wisely
Minimize energy costs by scheduling automatic shutdown cycles when you know nobody is using the device. Fast recovery and first print times let users get started on projects quickly. Plus, the MP 5054SP TE meets the highest global environment ratings, including EPEAT® Gold criteria and ENERGY STAR® specifications to reduce energy and expenses even more.
- Auto Paper Select, Auto Tray Switch, Booklet/Magazine Copy, Center/Border Erase, Chapters, Combine Mode, Cover Insertion, Document Server (3,000 File Capacity), Duplex, lectronic/Rotate Sorting, Full-Color VGA Touch Screen Control Panel, ID Card Copy, 8 Job Presets, 25 Job Programs, Negative/Positive, OHP Slip Sheet, Sample Copy, Series Copy, Simple Screen, 1,000 User Codes, User Stamps
Dimensions (WxDxH) (includes ARDF)
- 23.1" x 26.8" x 37.9" (587 x 680 x 963 mm)
- 163.1 lbs., 74 kg
*Bypass Tray only
**Typical electricity consumption by ENERGY STAR program
- Standard: 10Base-T/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, USB2.0 Type A (2 ports on back of device, 1 port on Operation Panel), SD slot on Operation Panel, USB2.0 Type B
Optional: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN, USB Device Server (second NIC), & IEEE 1284 Parallel
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista/7/8/XP, Windows Server 2003/2003R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2;
Netware* 6.5 or later, Unix Filters for Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries/AS/400® using OS/400 Host Print Transform, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5/Citrix Xen App 5.0, 6.0, 6.5
Device Management Utilities
- Web Image Monitor, Embedded @Remote, @Remote Office Appliance, @Remote Enterprise Pro, Device Manager NX Lite and Accounting, Device Manager NX Pro and Enterprise, @Remote Connector NX