Collaborate everywhere with a networked interactive whiteboard
Save time and expense by creating real-time collaborative meetings with the RICOH Interactive Whiteboard D5510. Standard viewing options allow up to 20 users to view a whiteboard presentation on web-connected devices. With the optional software license, you can connect up to 20 whiteboards simultaneously in multiple locations. It's a fast, easy and cost-effective way to gather faraway participants virtually.
Easy connectivity to computers and mobile devices
Set up is fast and easy. Simply connect the D5510 to your PC, tablet or mobile device, and follow the prompts to get started. Navigation includes icons which mirror everyday business applications, so it's easy to fine-tune system controls and manage presentations with minimal searching and effort.
An office whiteboard that makes changes easy
Maximize your meeting time and collaborate with your team interactively, onsite or off. The interactive flat panel display makes it easy to write, draw, edit, resize, move and save information. Plus, connected interactive whiteboards are common space - what's added to one board will appear on all networked boards.
A business collaboration tool for large or small audiences
All you have to do is choose the participants and decide how you want your information to be displayed. Connect the smart whiteboard to a projector and showcase your presentations to larger audiences. Link it to other remote whiteboards. Use it as a high-quality display using an optional video conferencing system . Or simply invite remote viewers to join and view your meeting using PC, tablet or smartphone- how they connect is up to you.
Protect and preserve your presentation
Keep presentations private via log-in pin-code authorization. Afterward, save the presentation as a searchable PDF file - including handwritten notes - to a USB drive, network shared directory or even temporarily on the board's solid state drive. To secure your presentation, data is erased the moment you shut off the interactive whiteboard. Or, simply name and password protect the document at the whiteboard, and then email it directly from the board to participants.
- Liquid crystal display
- LED system
Effective display area (W x H)
- 47.6" x 26.8" (1,209 x 680.4mm)
- Maximum: 1,920 x 1,080 dpi
- Maximum: Over 16,770,000 colors
- Naximum: 300 cd/m²
- 16 : 9
- 2,670 : 1
- 0.63 x 0.63mm
- 6.5 ms (Grey to Grey, Ave.)
Viewing angle (H/V)
- 160°/160° (Contrast ratio >= 10)
- Detection system electronic pen: Light interception method Protection Glass Thickness: Approx. 2mm (including AR coating)
- Display unit: Mini D-SUB15pin x 2, DisplayPort, HDMI (HDCP x 1), HDMI (PC) x 1
- DVI x 1
- USB port: USB2.0 TYPE-A x 2,
USB3.0 TYPE-A x 2
Wired LAN: 10BASE-T/100BASE-T/ 1000BASE-T
DVI x 1
Wireless LAN: Available with Wi-Fi converter (not supplied by Ricoh)
- Pin plugs (R+L) and terminals for 10W + 10W speakers
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 53.5" x 4.92" x 32.7" (1,360 x 125 x 830 mm)
- Less than 99 lbs. (45 kg)
- 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 20 color pen, Select, Delete (Erase), Undo/Redo, Save to USB/Network Folder/ Interactive Whiteboard, Open PDF and PPT files from USB and Network Folder, Screen Page Select, Capture Page, Add New Page, Captured Page List, Delete Page, Copy Page, Marker Function, Auto Firmware Download
- Picture in Picture, Zooming, Recovery function, Email, Page Print, Data saving form: PDF v1.4, Max. page creation: 100, and Max. strokes/page: 3,000
Remote sharing function
- Up to 8 Interactive Whiteboards and Projector Systems Up to 20 browser viewers per Interactive Whiteboard
Remote PC Operation
- Intel iCore3 4330 3.5GHz
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Less than 40dB
- Less than 200W
- Less than 45W
- Less than 50 sec.
Recovery time from stand-by mode
- About 5 sec.
- 10°C – 32°C
- 15% – 80%
- Lower than 2,000m (sea level)
No additional information available at this time.
Select the quantities that you are looking for and click the Add to Quote button to begin building your request for a quotation.