Enjoy superior document handling
Heighten your productivity with superior document handling features, professional finishing options and cloud connectivity. The Savin MP 2554 Black and White Laser Multifunction Printer (MFP) helps you keep projects on track and produce clear, crisp monochrome images at 1200 dpi, at up to 25 pages per minute (ppm). Tame your everyday tasks with a powerful 533MHz processor, 2GB of RAM and a 320GB HDD to handle larger files and complete jobs with fewer interruptions.
Get more output choices
Save time and conserve effort with a standard 100-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF), and efficiently handle one- and two-sided originals for copying, scanning and faxing. Find support for paper weights up to 80 lb. Bond and sizes up to 11" x 17" for increased project possibilities. Plus, reduce the time you spend on paper refills when you configure your system to accommodate a maximum paper capacity of up to 4,700 pages.
Engage in intelligent sharing
The MP 2554 gives you smarter options for printing on the go. Download the RICOH SmartDevice Print&Scan app and connect your smartphone to the local network for print and scan functions. Plus, get access to cloud-based documents with Ricoh's Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE) option. Or, use Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to copy, print and scan by simply touching your smartphone to the optional smart operation panel.
Achieve more impressive results
Design your own finishing solution and do more. Savin's optional, exclusive 250-sheet internal stapleless finisher can bond up to five paper sheets without staples — ideal for sensitive environments like production, child-care or food-prep areas. Or, choose from a variety of internal or external finishers for options ranging from shift-sort collating to booklet making and more, to give your presentations the ideal finish.
Use less to do more
Accomplish your print tasks without compromising your commitment to sustainability. The MP 2554 makes the grade with an EPEAT® Gold rating and is ENERGY STAR® certified. It also features an extremely low Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) value (as determined by ENERGY STAR program testing requirements), and helps reduce paper use with features like automatic duplexing. Additionally, our consumable and product recycling programs make it easy to recycle.
Invite smarter and simpler interaction
Save time with an interface that's intuitive and easy to use. The optional 10.1" Smart Operation Panel lets you customize settings and shortcuts to simplify jobs — and customize them again as your workflow changes. Want to standardize processes across machines or a fleet? Your shortcuts, system and application settings can easily be exported from one MP 2554, and then imported for installation on another.
Become more security minded
Help protect your essential information. The optional Hard Disk Drive has encryption protocols designed to store and protect documents more securely, while the DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) deletes any latent data from previous jobs. Plus, it's easy to create user-authentication pin codes granting document access, while automatically embedded documents watermarks help prevent unauthorized duplication.
Manage with precision
See and manage more. The simple-to-use Web Image Monitor function lets you configure, organize, diagnose and update your networked MFP — all from a standard web browser. Speed through your to-do list with the @Remote internet-based tool, which lets you automate meter reads and supplies alerts, streamline updates and schedule service calls. Or, use Ricoh's Device Manager NX Lite app to configure and manage an entire fleet of networked printers in real-time.
Cut costs with enhanced controls
Control costs and stay up-to-date on user activity. Add the optional smart-card reader and use it to set quotas, monitor usage and limit output for specific users or workgroups — encouraging more responsible printing. It's easy to make remote adjustments to user permissions, and to calculate and separate costs by user or workgroup. You can also save time when you apply settings across networked device fleets.
- One-Dimensional Solid Scanning Through CCD
- 151 lbs., 68.5 kg
- Single Laser Beam Scanning & Electrophotographic Printing
- Auto Paper Select, Auto Tray Switch, Booklet/Magazine Copy, Center/Border Erase, Chapters, Combine Mode, Cover Insertion, Document Server (3,000 File Capacity), Duplex, Electronic/Rotate Sorting, Full-Color VGA Touch Screen Control Panel, ID Card Copy, 8 Job Presets, 25 Job Programs, Negative/Positive, OHP Slip Sheet, Sample Copy, Series Copy, Simple Screen, 1,000 User Codes, User Stamps
Dimensions (WxDxH) (includes ARDF)
- 23.1" x 26.8" x 35.9" (includes ARDF) (587 x 680 x 913 mm)
- *Bypass Tray only
**Typical electricity consumption by ENERGY STAR program
PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
- Standard: 10Base-T/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, USB2.0 (2 ports on back of device, 1 port on Operation Panel), SD slot on Operation Panel, USB2.0 Type A, USB2.0 Type B, & SD Card Slot Optional: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN, USB Device Server (second NIC), & IEEE 1284 Parallel
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista/7/8/XP, Windows Server 2003/2003R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2; Netware* 6.5 or later, Unix Filters for Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries/AS/400® using OS/400 Host Print Transform, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5/Citrix Xen App 5.0, 6.0, 6.5
Device Management Utilities
- Web Image Monitor, Embedded @Remote, @Remote Office Appliance, @Remote Enterprise Pro, Device Manager NX Lite and Accounting, Device Manager NX Pro and Enterprise