The Pro 8100s black-and-white production MFP offers a combination of power and versatility to deliver high-quality output that impresses system operators as much as customers. Take advantage of easy-to-use-controls and advanced print technology to perform a wide range of commercial and corporate production tasks with incredible precision in less time. Designed to print quickly on diverse media, it adds capacity to your workflow and can contribute to your bottom line. Select it as the primary device in production-class print environments, or integrate it with an extensive Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy.
Take advantage of 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution to produce reports, booklets, newsletters and more with crisp text and images.
The Pro 8100s uses a new, granular toner with smaller, more uniform particles to create sharper shapes and smoother halftones.
Innovative Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology produces 1200 x 4800 image resolution for precise front-to-back registration. Plus, the Pro 8100s maintains exceptional alignment on each page for booklets, postcards and other two-sided documents.
The Pro 8100s prints up to 95 pages per minute for incredible throughput, with duty cycle runs up to three million prints per month.
Intelligent controls maintain optimal temperatures, which extend duty cycles and part life. Paper guides are designed to reduce static electricity and optimize papersensing sequencing for maximum uptime.
Ample paper capacity of 8,850 sheets is bolstered by diverse media handling that enables users to print on paper up to 13" x 19.2" (SRA3++).
Print postcards with thicker stocks up to 300g/m2 for standard output and up to 256g/m2 for duplex.
The Pro 8100s accommodates textured, heavy-coated and other special stocks automatically — including envelopes. A robust Paper Library features preset and fully customizable paper settings. The library also includes more than 60 frequently used printing attributes to ensure reliability and productivity.
The large control panel offers thumbnail views, previews and versatile editing controls. It’s raised to give users immediate access while keeping them in a comfortable working position.
An Operator Call light extends from the top of the MFP so users can be alerted quickly — even across the room — that the device requires attention for low supply levels or other service needs.
An Active Tray indicator light on each paper tray signals which one is in use, so refills can be completed without interrupting print runs.
- Electrostatic transfer with indirect image transfer system
- Oil-less belt fusing method
- 500GB (250GB x 2)
- Standard 220-Sheet ADF with single-pass color duplex scanning
- Full-color 10.4" SVGA touch panel
- Up to 1200 x 4800 dpi
- Sensor and Mechanical
- 1 – 9,999
- Up to 11" x 17" (297 x 432mm) (from platen)
- Less than 360 sec. (from main switch)
First Copy Time
- 6.3 sec.
- 95 ppm
- Simplex: 110 ppm
Duplex: 220 ppm B&W or Color
- Tray 1: 1,100 x 2
Trays 2 – 3: 550 x 2
Total Standard / Max. Capacity: 3,300/ 8,850 sheets
- Tray 1: 8.5" x 11"
Trays 2 – 3: 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17"
- Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/Server 2003R2/Server 2008/Server 2008R2; NetWare 6.5; UNIX Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, RedHat Linux, IBM AIX; MAC OS X 10.2 or later; SAP R/3; NPDS Gateway; IBM iSeries AS/400 using OS/400 Host Print Transform
- Sample/Locked/Hold/Stored Print, Store and Print, PDF Direct Print, Mail to Print, Classification Code, Bonjour Support, Windows Active Directory Support, DDNS Support, PCL Resident Font Adoption, Mobile Driver, XPS Support, WS Print, Media Direct Print, Banner Page Print, Auto Job Promotion, Poster Print, WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
- Up to 600 dpi (TWAIN: 1200 dpi)
- Single Page: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/High
Multi Page: TIFF/PDF/High Compression PDF
- Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000Base-T, USB2.0 Type A, SD card slot, Optional Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n)
- SMTP/POP before SMTP
- Scan to USB/SD, WS Scanner, Scan-to Email/ SMB/FTP/URL/NCP/PDF/A/Digitally Signed PDF/Searchable PDF, TWAIN Scanning, LDAP Support, Universal Send, Distributed Scan Management, Preview Before Transmission, PDF Encryption, Drop Out Color Send, B&W/FC Photo, B&W/FC Text, Auto Color Selection, Auto Density, Auto Size Detection, Image Rotation, Mixed Size/SADF/Batch Mode, Reduce and Enlarge, Split Scan, JBIG2 Compression Support
DOCUMENT SERVER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
Max. Stored Documents
Max. Pages per Document
Max. Stored Pages
- With password, up to 200 personal folders
No additional information available at this time.
Select the quantities that you are looking for and click the Add to Quote button to begin building your request for a quotation.