Print beautiful, long-lasting photos with borderless edges. Copy important documents using the Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology (DCGPT) ensuring results that are true to the originals' images and text. Scan thick notebooks or school projects and get clear, complete images. Want to print photos direct, without a computer? Just insert your compatible memory card1 into the built-in slot and print! With this versatile Photo All-in-One, it's not only possible - it's simple.
- High Resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos-up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.2
- Fine Detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized ink droplets produce finely detailed photos.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/DV.
- Print from compatible memory cards: The memory card slot lets you print photos direct. No computer needed!1
- Long lasting photos: Using select genuine Canon inks and photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.3
- Copy/scan thick originals: You can even copy or scan thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
- Faster Data: The USB 2.0 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.4
- Smart Copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes copy quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
1. Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash®, MicroDrive, SmartMedia®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro¿, SD Card¿, and MultimediaCard® v.3.31, xD-Picture Card¿, Memory Stick Duo¿, Memory Stick Duo Pro¿, RS-MMC¿ v. 3.31, and miniSD¿ Card requires an additional adapter which must be purchased separately.
2. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
3. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions and environmental factors. 4. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v.10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
5. PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and color text patterns. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. CPM copy speeds are based on fast mode setting using plain paper. Copy speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. CPM copy speeds are based on fast mode setting using plain paper. Copy speeds may vary based on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage and number