The Canon iPF500 puts speed and high quality printing in a versatile package. The new 5-color imagePROGRAF iPF500 features a color system consisting of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black dye ink and two channels of pigment matte black. This printer is designed with the CAD and corporate user in mind. With new technological advances the ability to quickly and accurately create Maps, Design Layouts, Posters, Photographs, Fine Art Reproductions and more, has never been easier.
The innovations that were incorporated into these printers satisfy the many needs of the markets they are used in. With L-COA single chip acceleration controller and four colors of dye ink plus matte black, the iPF500 brings high-speed and high-quality color output in a package that's durable, reliable and intuitive. The variety of media plus the inclusion of five printing/application software programs provides the versatility and flexibility needed for this printer to be used in a wide variety of industries and applications. In one versatile package, Canon delivers the features you demand to make your drawings, documents and presentations as accurate, vibrant and compelling as they can be.
- 5-Color Dye/Pigment Ink System - consisting of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black dye ink and two channels of pigment matte black.
- Double Matte Black - Doubling the matte black is used for maximum black density and speed.
- Single Print Heads with FINE technology - Incorporates an ultra high density 15,360 nozzle print head with ultra small ink drops (4 pl), delivering smooth and beautiful gradation.
- Multiple Media Options - 4-Way multi-feed enables numerous paper options, roll (optional), cassette, manual front feed, manual top feed .
- Borderless Printing - 4-sided edge to edge printing, only with roll media.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected; print head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the iPF500 will automatically compensate by rerouting the ink to functioning nozzles.