If you're looking for a photo printer with performance, style and versatility, this is it. Thanks to its patented print head technology, you can quickly produce beautiful, long-lasting photos with borderless edges, from credit-card size up to 8.5" x 11". Plus, your documents will feature bold, laser-quality text. For added convenience, two paper trays let you hold both plain and photo paper, so you are always ready to print text or photos. And, a front-panel Direct Print port makes it easy to print right from a PictBridge-enabled digital camera or DV camcorder.
- High Resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos—up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.1
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized color ink droplets produce finely detailed and sharp photos.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge ready digital camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- Long-lasting Photos: Using select genuine Canon inks and photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.2
- Enhance your digital photos: Easy-PhotoPrint software makes it simple to enhance and print amazing-looking digital photos through your computer.
- Real-life photos: Canon print head technology helps to create real-life photos you'll be proud to share.
1. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
2. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions and environmental factors. See www.consumer.usa.canon.com/ChromaLife100 www.consumer.usa.canon.com/ChromaLife100 for additional details.
3. PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and color text patterns. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.consumer.usa.canon.com/printspeed www.consumer.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional details.
4. Specifications are subject to change without notice. All printer output images are simulated.
5. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows® Vista¿, Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v.10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
6. System requirements vary by application.
7. PhotoRecord and Easy-WebPrint are not compatible with Windows Vista¿.
8. See www.usa.canon.com for additional details.
9. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.