Advanced print head technology drives this printer's high performance, producing borderless photos with resolution up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi1. You can create photos from credit-card size up to 8.5" x 11", and your documents will feature bold, laser-quality text. It's fast, too: A beautiful 4" x 6" borderless print takes only about 47 seconds2. For convenience, you can print photos directly from digital cameras, DV camcorders and even camera phones3; and, the two paper trays let you store photo paper and plain paper, so you're always print-ready.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and color text patterns. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Requires mobile phone equipped with PictBridge technology and a USB cable.
- Windows version included. Mac version not included, but is available for download at www.usa.canon.com/consumer by clicking on the Download Library.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Latest Mac OS X Leopard driver available for download under the "Drivers & Downloads" tab.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.