Fun, Creativity and Quality, Right in the Living Room.
Meet your new creative companion: Wherever you are, the Selphy ES3 is ready to help you produce amazing, customized photos—without a computer! Just insert a camera memory card into one of the handy card slots, preview images and print! You can also print directly from compatible digital cameras and mobile phones, or from a Bluetooth device via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface.
The Selphy ES3 can store up to 999 of your favorite images, so go ahead - show them off to family and friends on the 3.5" high-resolution LCD display, then print copies on the spot. Your images are automatically optimized, and the Easy-Scroll Wheel makes printing much easier. The ES3 provides colorful frames and clip art to enhance your photos—you can even add more Clip Art from your computer—and lets you produce calendars that are personalized with your own images. And for your most memorable shots, special gold or silver-framed Canon paper helps you create a lasting keepsake for loved ones.
- Based on accelerated dark storage testing by Canon under controlled lighting, temperature and humidity conditions. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of the prints; results may vary depending on printed images, display/storage conditions and environmental factors.
- Print speed obtained using compatible Canon compact digital camera incorporating DIGIC II (other camera models may vary.
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, miniSD Card, microSD™ Card, SDHC™ Memory Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, MultiMediaCard®, MMCplus Card, HC MMCplus Card, CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, MemoryStick® PRO™, Memory Stick® Duo™ and Memory Stick® PRO Duo™. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: MMCmobile Card, MMCmicro Card, RS-MMC™, xD-Picture Card™ and Memory Stick Micro™, HC MMCmobile Card.
- Bluetooth v2.0 with optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. All view-screen and printer output images are simulated.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.