The Savin MLP36SF Multifunction printer empowers small offices and workgroups with high-speed black & white printing, copying, faxing and advanced color scanning. Powerful, yet compact, this modular multifunction printer system improves productivity through electronic distribution tools and capabilities that integrate seamlessly with your workflow. Built upon Savin's award-winning laser printer technology, the Savin MLP36SF delivers outstanding reliability and performance.
- Print up to 8.5" x 14", use up to 90 lb. Index stock, even print envelopes with the optional Envelope Feeder
- Peer-to-peer and network printing with standard 10/100Base-TX Ethernet
- Print at 36 ppm with print quality up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Two-sided printing through the optional duplexing Unit
- Copy stapled documents, books, three-dimensional objects and small originals such as drivers licenses and insurance cards from the platen
- Standard 50-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Multipage Copy Speeds up to 25 copies-per-minute through the Auto Document Feeder
- Easily distribute and store documents for the workgroup via Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder, and more.
- Scan directly to a PC using network TWAIN scanning, so documents can be easily opened in an application for editing.
- Fax faster with 200 Speed Dials and a 33.6 Kbps high-speed modem
- Remotely monitor your network settings, fax settings, copy settings, system usage and supply status through Web Image Monitor™.*
- Save administrators' time with automated meter reading and reporting via the @Remote Intelligent Management System*
- Print securely with the Locked Print feature by holding documents in memory until a PIN number is entered (Optional HDD required)
- Protect against information theft with Network Protection Data Unit* (* Printer must be connected to the Network to access these features.)