The versatile Savin 8035e Series are digital systems that support advanced network printing, scanning and faxing in one compact platform. Plus, our industry-leading security technology protects your business information at every stage.
- Available in 5 different configurations
- Easy to navigate large, touch-screen control panel
- Standard 1050 sheet paper capacity / maximum 3,550 sheet paper capacity with optional paper banks.
- Handles paper sizes up to 11" x 17"
- Standard automatic duplexing
- Full finishing options include hole punching, booklet finisher and three position stapling
- Energy Save Mode
- Compatible with Savin's Embedded Software Architecture, a Java (J2ME) compatible software development platform
- Crisp 600 dpi resolution copies in 256 levels of grayscale
- Electronic Sorting eliminates need for a mechanical sorter
- Standard 128 MB memory, expandable to 384 MB
- Standard 40 GB Hard Disk Drive
- Scan Once/Print Many with fast, clear output at 35 PPM
- Warm up time 15 seconds with first copy speed of 4.3 seconds.
Printer Features (optional)
- Standard 10Base-T/100Base-TX, USB 2.0 interface
- Optional interfaces include IEEE802.11b Wireless LAN, IEEE1284, and Bluetooth
- Easy to use RPCS icon-based print driver interface
- Supports PCL5e / 6, RPCS and optional genuine Adobe PostScript 3
- Optional PDF Direct Print lets you send PDF files directly to a printer without opening the application, reducing network traffic
- View settings and manage documents from any connected PC via standard web browser
- Print files can be password-protected and held in memory until released by the owner for increased security
- High performance 600 x 600 dpi network printing at 35 PPM
Scanner Features (optional)
- Network scanning at 52 ipm at 200 dpi
- Embedded scan to email supports up to five Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Servers
Supports wide array of industry stand files such as TIFF, TIFF-F, Multipage TIFF, PDF and JPEG
- Embedded scan to email, scan to folder, scan-to-URL and scan-to-FTP with no additional hardware or software required.
- TWAIN scanning provide alternative scanning options for networked users
- Versatile black and white network scanning
- Scans max paper size 11" x 17" at 600 dpi with 256 grayscales
Facsimile Features (optional)
- Up to three G3 fax lines can be configured to support simultaneous fax transmission and reception in high volume environments.
- Full Dual Access allows simultaneous document scanning and fax reception
- Up to 11" X 17" Faxing
- Fax directly from desktop with LAN-Fax option
- Fax for free over the internet with T.37-compliant Internet Fax option
- Paperless faxing by forwarding inbound faxes to receivers via email, hard disk drive or folder
- Super G3 33.6 Kbps Modem with auto fallback
Security Features (optional)
- Restrict access to the device with Windows/LDAP authentication
- Protect temporary data stored on the hard drive with Savin's DataOverwrite Security System (optional)
- Removable Hard Drive option is a safe, secure and reliable solution to protect your classified and confidential information (optional)
- Deter copying of sensitive documents by using Unauthorized Copy Controls (optional)