Big screen, bigger impact
Make your messages bigger and more memorable via an 84-inch LCD flat-panel display. Place the large RICOH D8400 Interactive Whiteboard (IWB), from classrooms to office conference rooms to auditoriums, and give more people a better view of your images, text, videos and more. Connect the D8400 digital whiteboard to a RICOH Business Projection System for even larger displays in more spacious venues.
Make your message clear in 4K resolution
Bring visuals to life in breathtaking 4K format, with resolution up to 3840x2160 dpi. Present in more than one billion colors with crisper lines, sharper contrasts and more subtle shading, so every member of your audience — from the first row to the last — sees everything with impeccable clarity. The interactive flat panel display even masks glare and offers a blue light mode to reduce strain on your eyes.
Make updates with ease
Add audience feedback to your presentation with ease. Use third-party interactive software on your PC or Mac ® to emulate the movement of your mouse or mobile device and modify your presentation. Add text, shapes and highlighted information to schematics, CAD drawings and other visuals on screen via your finger or felt-tip pen. Zoom in and out of images and text at any time with the same touch techniques you use on your smartphone.
Set yourself up for success
Starting your presentation is no problem at all. Do it without additional software, calibrations or IT support. You don't even need a LAN connection. Use it with a wide range of Windows ®, Mac and Android® devices, including smartphones, tablets and USB flash drives. Take advantage of the RICOH Smart Device Connector app to print your presentation, along with edits and markings, via our Universal Print Driver .
Show off to more people
Pair the D8400 interactive digital whiteboard with other Ricoh devices to collaborate with a larger audience. Connect it to one of our business projection systems and enlarge the screen when you want to present in big venues, such as auditoriums or atriums. Create your own videoconference and use picture-in-picture to get feedback from remote audiences using the Business Projection System and another Ricoh digital whiteboard.
Improve IFPD adoption levels and ROI
Remote collaboration tools like the D8400 interactive flat panel display save a lot of time, but meetings can go off track if there's an unresolved system setup question or use issue. Keep discussions and decisions moving with RICOH Live Tech Support, which makes it easy to interact with an agent via telephone or video chat.
DISPLAY TOUCH PANEL
- Diagonal: 84" wide (2,133.6 mm)
- Liquid crystal display
- LED system
Effective display area
(W x H)
- 73.25” x 41.2” (1,860.48 x 1,046.52 mm)
- Maximum: 3,840 x 2,160 dpi (4K)
- Maximum: Over 1.06 billion colors
- Maximum: 350 cd/m²
- 0.4845 x 0.4845 mm
- 5 ms (Grey to Grey, Ave.)
Viewing angle (H/V)
- Infrared touch
- Standalone: 10
- +/-10 mm in touchable areas
Touch pen request
- >= 10 mm
- Single-touch: Windows 7 Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Professional; Windows 8 and 8.1 Pro/Enterprise; Windows Embedded Standard 7 P and 8; Mac OS 10.8 and later Multi-touch: Windows 7 Home Premium/Ultimate/Professional; Windows 8 and 8.1 Pro/Enterprise; Windows Embedded Standard 7 P and 8
- USB 2.0 (Type B)
- Pretreated anti-glare 4 mm thick
- Display unit: Mini D-SUB15pin x 1, HDMI (HDCP x 1), HDMI (PC)* x 1, DVI-D (HDCP x 2), DisplayPort (HDCP x 1), Composite x 1, Component x 1, S-Video x 1
- HDMI x 1, DVI-D x 1
- USB 2.0 TYPE B x 1 for touch control;USB 2.0 TYPE A x 2*;USB 3.0 TYPE A x 1*
- Pin plugs (R+L) and terminals for 12W + 12W speakers
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 76.2” x 5.16” x 44.65” (1,935 x 131 x 1,134 mm)
- 228.8 lbs. (104 kg) (Display only)
- 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Only with controller
- Picture in Picture
Correspondence with Crestron®(Only with controller)
Remote sharing function*
- Up to 20 interactive whiteboards and projector systems
Up to 20 browser viewers per interactive whiteboard
Remote PC Operation
- Less than 40dB
- Less than 564W (with controller)
- Less than 50W (without controller)
Recovery time from stand-by mode
- About 5 sec.
- 0°C - 32°C
- 10% – 80%
- Lower than 2,000 m (sea level)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Quick Guide and Safety Instructions, Warranty sheet, Customer registration postal card, RGB cable, USB cable, Power cord, Felt-tipped pen, Remote controller, AAA batteries (2)
- - Brightness will depend on input mode and other picture settings.
- Brightness level will decrease over time.
- USB with security or anti-virus software installed are not compatible.
- Remote sharing function requires Remote License.
- Remote License is required for collaborative meetings.
- For wall mounting, use a standard VESA 600 x 400 mount. Not supplied by Ricoh.
- Via intranet, required line speed: Min. 200Kbps, recommended over 512Kbps.
- For availability of models, options and software, please consult your local Ricoh supplier.
No additional information available at this time.
Select the quantities that you are looking for and click the Add to Quote button to begin building your request for a quotation.