Bring speed and convenience to campus
Expedite the exchange of information between students and instructors by placing the MP 6054SP TE in libraries, computer labs, student centers and other common areas. With print speeds that reach 60 pages per minute (ppm), automated one-touch workflows and powerful finishing options, you can use it to streamline document management tasks for beginners and advanced users alike.
Unleash a cloud of information
It’s true that you learn something new every day - especially when you have the MP 6054SP TE. Instructors can add hardcopy documents to existing digital files by scanning them from the device to a wide range of cloud applications in a single step. The scans can even be sent directly to your Blackboard® Learn or other LMSs, where any authorized user with a web browser can access them.
Protect what’s yours - and theirs
Help protect your information and your budget with specially designed security features that include robust built-in locks for the paper trays. Keep your integrated ID card reader and/or keyboard in place with embedded brackets that firmly affix the reader and keyboard to the device and hide exposed cables. The bypass tray is sealed, so users can’t cause issues by using incompatible paper stocks.
Remove print wires and hassles*
Let everyone print on the run to improve productivity. Instructors and students can send files in your LMS directly to the MFP for printing from a smartphone, tablet or laptop. The files are held in a queue until they arrive with a newly-generated code to release them.
Monitor your budget
You’re the one stuck paying for irresponsible print behavior. So, hold users accountable with optional user authentication. Find out who’s printing what - and charge them accordingly. Assess chargebacks and receive up-to-date billing reports automatically to simplify administrative tasks.
Everything for everyone
Simplify multi-tasking for everyone with the MP 6054SP TE. Users can print, scan, copy and fax with one-touch controls from the intuitive and customizable smart operation panel, so they can move on the next challenge and task without wasting time or energy. Take advantage of color scanning and a host of scan-to capabilities to share notes and other documents immediately.
Plan to save big
The MP 6054SP TE meets environmental ratings, including EPEAT® and ENERGY STAR™, to help reduce your environmental footprint and operating costs. Save even more with blank page removal and default duplex printing when the MFP is in use — and automatic shutdown when it’s not
- Auto Paper Select, Auto Tray Switch, Booklet/Magazine Copy, Center/Border Erase, Chapters, Combine Mode, Cover Insertion, Document Server (3,000 File Capacity), Duplex, lectronic/Rotate Sorting, Full-Color VGA Touch Screen Control Panel, ID Card Copy, 8 Job Presets, 25 Job Programs, Negative/Positive, OHP Slip Sheet, Sample Copy, Series Copy, Simple Screen, 1,000 User Codes, User Stamps
Dimensions (WxDxH) (includes ARDF)
- 23.1" x 26.8" x 37.9" (587 x 680 x 963 mm)
- 163.1 lbs., 74 kg
*Bypass Tray only
**Typical electricity consumption by ENERGY STAR program
- Standard: 10Base-T/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, USB2.0 Type A (2 ports on back of device, 1 port on Operation Panel), SD slot on Operation Panel, USB2.0 Type B
Optional: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN, USB Device Server (second NIC), & IEEE 1284 Parallel
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista/7/8/XP, Windows Server 2003/2003R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2;
Netware* 6.5 or later, Unix Filters for Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries/AS/400® using OS/400 Host Print Transform, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5/Citrix Xen App 5.0, 6.0, 6.5
Device Management Utilities
- Web Image Monitor, Embedded @Remote, @Remote Office Appliance, @Remote Enterprise Pro, Device Manager NX Lite and Accounting, Device Manager NX Pro and Enterprise, @Remote Connector NX