Go big in a small space
You can do it all with the Savin MP 305SPF. Use this compact, affordable MFP to print, copy, scan and fax in small offices, construction trailers, libraries, kiosks, nursing stations and other locations where space is at a premium. You can even share information in larger documents, up to 11" x 17", without investing in and searching for specialized devices. Simply load oversized paper stock through the bypass tray of this desktop printer.
See how customization is a huge advantage
Take advantage of the all-digital 10.1" wide Smart Operation Panel to move from one job to the next effortlessly. With its intuitive Workstyle Innovation Technology, you can use the same flick-and-pinch and swipe scrolling you use on your smartphones and tablets to begin one-touch workflows (such as ID Card Copy), check the latest system settings and access advanced controls. Designed to help you simplify complex tasks, this intelligent device also lets you access cloud applications and connect with mobile users.
Work the way you want
Share information your way with tailored workflows you can design yourself. Skip cumbersome manual entry steps by creating workflows on the home screen. Simply tap the shortcut icon to access frequently used tasks, such as scanning to a network folder, with a single touch to help streamline your business processes. You can even use the document server to store up to 3,000 frequently used documents right at the device to eliminate repetitive tasks.
Print from anywhere
Use the MP 305SPF with the RICOH Smart Device Connector and the RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan app to stay productive from anywhere. Grab information from any cloud application and send it to the MFP from your personal mobile device for fast, convenient and secure mobile printing. Or, scan and save information to a USB or SD card and plug it directly into the device for easy printing.
Work smarter right out of the box
Preconfigured with standard features like a powerful hard disk drive and oversized touch screen panel, the MP 305SPF is designed to simplify the way you work via automated workflows. Use optional Optical Character Recognition (OCR) scanning to make images and files searchable so you can find and retrieve them faster. In addition, you can scan two-sided documents, set duplex printing as a default and add plug-and-play software to expedite your scanning workflows.
Help protect your personal information
Hold every user accountable. Add user authentication via an optional NFC card reader or with passcode logins, so you can monitor every user and project. Attach billing codes and track tasks and document costs accurately for specific clients, jobs or workgroups. Take advantage of encryption and the data overwrite capability to help protect information and images.
Save space, save energy
Get your messages across loud and clear without exerting much energy — or noise. In fact, the MP 305SPF is designed specifically to minimize operating noise in smaller areas. Take advantage of EPEAT® Silver* rating and ENERGY STAR™ certification to reduce Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) to 1.2 kWh/week, reducing your costs. Schedule even greater savings by programming the MFP to power off when you're out of the office. And recycle your used toner and other supplies with our consumable and product recycling programs.
- Desktop Multifunctional Product (MFP)
- One-dimensional solid scanning through CIS
- Dry two-component magnetic brush development system
- 2 GB (RAM) standard
Output Speed (Copy/Print)
- Up to 30 ppm (Letter)
First Copy Out Time
- 4.9 seconds or less
Recovery Time to Print Ready Mode
- Less than 27 seconds (from main power switch on)
12 seconds (from sleep mode)
- 600 x 600 dpi
- 256 levels
- Manual (9 levels)
- Up to 999
Document Feeder (Standard)
- Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)
Document Feeder Original Capacity
- 50 sheets (ARDF)
- Standard Tray: 4" x 6" to 8.5" x 11" (A6 - A4)
ptional Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 11" (A5 - A4)
Bypass Tray: 4" x 6" to 11" x 17" (A6 – A3)
Duplex Unit: 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17" (A5 – A3)
- Standard Tray and Duplex Unit: 16 – 28 lb. Bond (60 – 105 g/m2)
Optional Tray: 16 - 43 lb. Bond (60 – 162 g/m2)
Bypass Tray: 14 – 43 lb. Bond (52 – 163 g/m2)
- 13.78" x 19.41" x 19.88" (350 x 493 x 505mm) – includes ARDF
- 70.55 lbs./ 32 kg.
- 120-127V, 60Hz
- Less than 1.18 kW (max.)
Sleep Mode – 0.78 W
- 1.2 kWh/week**
- ID Card Copy, Poster Copy, Photo/Text/Pale/ Generation Copy Modes, Auto Paper Selection, Auto Tray Switch, Book/Series/Combine Copy, Shift/Erase/Margin Adjustment, Cover Sheet/Chapter/Slip Sheets, Image Rotation, Electronic Sort, Image Creation, Stamps/Numbering, Job Programs (25), User Codes (8 digits, 1,000 Personal Codes), Interrupt Copy, Auto Start, Job Preset, Sample Copy, Auto Off Timer, Energy Saver/Panel Off/System Reset Timer, Import/Export of Preference Settings, Login/Logout Button, Simplified Display, Centralized Address Book Management, Tilt Operation Panel, Document Server, Remote Operation Panel, External USB Keyboard Support
*Bypass Tray only.
**Typical Electricity Consumption by ENERGY STAR program.
- RM7035C – 533L MHz
Hard Disk Drive
- 320 GB HDD
- 2 GB RAM
- Standard: PCL5e/6, Genuine Adobe® PostScript®3™/PDF
Option: XPS Direct
Maximum Print Resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Ethernet (RJ-45 network port: 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T), USB 2.0 Type A x 2, , SD
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6)
Fonts for PCL5e/6
- Scalable 45 fonts + 6 Bit Mapped+ 13 international
Fonts for PS3
- 136 Roman fonts
- Windows /Vista/7,8,8.1/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/; UNIX for Sun Solaris/HP-UX/SCO OpenServer/Red Hat Linux; IBM AIX; Citrix Presentation Server 4.5/Citrix XenApp 5.0; Mac OS X v10.7 or later; SAP R/3; IBM iSeries/AS/400 using OS/400 Host Print Transform
- Poster Print, Sample/Locked/Hold/Scheduled/ Stored Print, Store and Print, PDF Direct Print, Mail to Print, Classification Code, Bonjour Support, Windows Active Directory Support, DDNS Support, PCL Resident Font Adoption, Tray Parameter Change, Universal Driver, XPS Support, WS Printer, Media Direct Print (Print from USB/SD), Banner Page Print, Auto Job Promotion
- 100 to 600 dpi
Auto Scan Size Detection
- Platen: 8.5" x 11" (LEF)
ARDF: 5.5" x 8.5" - 11" x 17"
- Platen: 8.5" x 11" (LEF)
ARDF: 5.5" x 8.5" - 11" x 17"
- Auto Density Selection, Image Rotation, SADF/Batch Mode, Mixed Size Mode, Reduce and Enlarge, Split Scan from Booklet, LDAP Support, Preview Before Transmission, PDF Encryption, Drop Out Color Send, Universal Send (Simultaneous Fax & Scan), Distributed Scan Management
SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
- 30 ipm @ 300 dpi Full Color or B/W (LT)
- ITU-T (CCITT) G3
- PSTN, PBX
- 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi
- 33.6K – 2,400 bps with Auto Fallback
- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
- Approximately 23 pages/minute (LT)
- Approx. 2 seconds/page (JBIG)
- 4 MB (approx. 320 pages)
- 1 hours
- 2,000 numbers
- 100 groups (max. 500 numbers per group)
User Function Key
- 3 keys
- Detection of Misplaced Documents, Double Check Destination Address, Direct SMTP, Fax Forward to Email/Folder, Internet Fax (T.37), IP Fax (T.38), LAN Fax, Paperless Fax, LDAP Support, Universal Send (Simultaneous Fax & Scan), Remote Fax, Fax Output Timer, Smoothing, User Codes (1,000), Energy Saver, Image Rotation
No additional information available at this time.
Select the quantities that you are looking for and click the Add to Quote button to begin building your request for a quotation.