Stay focused on your audience
Capture attention by giving your audience the information it wants, in the format it prefers, with the MP C406 Color Laser Multifunction Printer. Create compelling, full-color documents with 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution without compromising print speed. Take advantage of a wide range of media options to toggle between postcards, letters or documents up to 8.5" x 14". With a maximum capacity of up to 1,350 sheets, you can complete more jobs and share them with your audience with fewer delays.
Bring faster workflows closer
There's great information behind every smart decision. With the convenient, easy-to-use 10.1" Super VGA Smart Operation Panel, you can use one-touch controls - including Quick Copy, Quick Scan and Quick Fax options - to share information in fewer steps.
Put your touch on every project
Use the same drag-and-drop, pinch-and-flick and swipe scrolling you use every day on your smartphones and tablets to manage jobs, information and tasks with ease. Create shortcut icons for frequently run jobs and minimize repetitive steps. Add widgets for a quick monitoring of device settings, toner levels, energy usage and more, so you can make faster, more informed workflow decisions.
Work on anything, from anywhere
You never know when - or where - your next big idea will arrive. With optional Hotspot mobile printing, you can print from any mobile platform with Wi-Fi or internet access. You can also download the RICOH Smart Device Connector app to your personal device to connect directly to the MP C406 for fast, easy printing and scanning on the go.
Keep information where it belongs
With user authentication, users can only access MFP controls and release print jobs after entering a passcode or swiping an identity card at the device with the optional card reader. Restrict color printing to specific users or departments to reduce costs, or set print quotas to reduce extraneous printing and help minimize waste.
Conserve energy with every job
Go from Sleep Mode to your first print in only 8 seconds to avoid annoying, costly delays. Use Silent Mode to minimize sound and distractions for you and your coworkers. Program the device to power off/on automatically, so it's always ready when you are - without wasting energy when you're out of the office. Plus, the system is ENERGY STAR® certified and meets EPEAT® Gold criteria, which helps you meet your sustainability goals.
- One-dimensional solid scanning through CCD
- Dry electrostatic transfer system with dual component development; 4-drum method
- 2 GB (RAM)
Output Speed (LT)
- B&W – 42 ppm; Full Color – 36 ppm
First Copy Time (LT)
- B&W – 4.9 seconds; Full-Color – 6.8 seconds
Recovery Time to Print Ready Mode
- Less than 30 seconds – Quick Mode
Less than 66 seconds – Normal Mode (from Main Power Switch On) Less than 8 seconds (from Sleep Mode)
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Manual and automatic
- Up to 99
Document Feeder (Standard)
- Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)
- 50 sheets (ARDF)
- Standard Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 11"
Optional Trays: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
Bypass Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
Duplex Unit: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
- Standard Trays: 16 – 43 lb. Bond (60 – 163 g/m2)
Optional Trays: 16 – 43 lb. Bond (60 – 163 g/m2)
Bypass Tray: 16 – 58 lb. Bond (60 – 220 g/m2)
Duplex Unit: 16 – 43 lb. Bond (60 – 163 g/m2)
- Up to 8.5" x 14"
- Standard: 250 sheets + 100-sheet Bypass Tray
Optional: 500 sheets x 1 or 2 Trays
Maximum Capacity 1,350 sheets
- Standard: 100 sheets
Optional: 200 sheets (total) with One Bin Tray
- 20.1" x 23.1" x 19.9" (510 mm x 588 mm x 505 mm) – includes ARDF and Operation Panel
- 99.2 lbs. / 45 kg.
- 120V, 60Hz, 15A
- Less than 1.3 KW (max.); 0.63 W (Sleep Mode)
- 1.755 kWh/week
- Document Server, JavaTM, Poster Copy, ID Card Copy, Auto Tray Switch, Auto Start, Auto Off Timer, Energy Saver Timer, Color Balance Adjustment, Color Balance Program, Auto Color Calibration, Combine Copy, Electronic Sort, Photo Mode, Series Copy, Job Programs, User Codes (1,000), Simplified Display, Login/Logout Button, Eco-friendly Indicator
- *Bypass Tray only.
**Typical Electricity Consumption by ENERGY STAR® Program.
- RM7035C – 533MHz
- 2 GB
Hard Disk Drive
- 320 GB
Page Description Languages
- Standard: PCL5c/6, Genuine Adobe® PostScript®3™, PDF Direct
Optional: XPS Direct Print, PictaBridgeTM
Maximum Print Resolution
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T), USB 2.0 (Type A and B), SD Slot
- Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and IEEE 1284/ECP
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6)
Network Operating Systems
- Windows /Vista/7/8/8.1/Server 2003/Server 2003R2/Server 2008/Server 2008R2/Server 2012/Server 2012R2; UNIX Filters for Sun Solaris 9/10; HP-UX 11.x/11iv2/11iv3; Red Hat® Linux Enterprise V4, V5, V6; SCO OpenServer 5.0.7/6.0; IBM AIX Version.5L, 5.3, 6.1, 7.1; SAP R/3, 3.x or later, mySAP, ERP2004 or later; Mac OSX 10.7 or later, Citrix® Presentation Server 4.5/XenApp 5.0, 6.0; IBM iSeries AS/400
- @Remote, SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor
Other Print Features
- Media Direct Print (Print-from USB/SD), Sample/Locked/Hold/Scheduled /Stored Print, Banner Page Print, Poster Print, Unauthorized Copy Control, User ID, User Code, Classification Code, Layout (N-up), Watermark, Collate, CLP Simulation, Bonjour Support, PDF Direct Print, Windows Active Directory Support, DDNS Support, PCL Resident Font Adoption, Universal Driver, WS Printer, 1200dpi Support, XPS Support, Auto Job Promotion, Mail to Print, PictBridgeTM
- WS-Scanner, Scan to Email/SMB/ FTP/URL/ Scanned File Naming, Scan File Type Selection, LDAP Support, Preview Before Transmission, PDF Encryption, Drop Out Color Send, TWAIN Scan, Universal Send, Digitally Signed PDF/PDF/A, Distributed Scan Management
- ITU-T (CCIT) G3
- PSTN, PBX
- 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi
- 33.6K – 2,400 bps with Auto Fallback
- MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
- 2.4 seconds
- Approx. 2 seconds/page (200 x 100 dpi, JBIG)
- 4 MB (approx. 320 pages)
- 1 hour
- 2,000 numbers
- 100 groups(max. 500 numbers per group)
- Detection of Misplaced Documents, Double Check Destination Address, Direct SMTP, Serial Broadcasting, Fax Forward to Email/Folder, Internet Fax (T.37), IP Fax (T.38), LAN Fax, Remote Fax (option), Paperless Fax, LDAP Support, Universal Send
No additional information available at this time.
Select the quantities that you are looking for and click the Add to Quote button to begin building your request for a quotation.