Uncommon performance in common areas
Students and instructors share a common quest for knowledge. Make it easier for them by placing the MP 3054SP TE in libraries, computer labs, student centers and other popular areas so information can be accessed and shared in moments. Any authorized user can print, scan, copy and fax classroom information from this intuitive MFP in moments.
Enhance your learning management system
More information helps improve learning. Users can choose an optional cloud application and scan hardcopy documents — including handwritten notes and classroom handouts — directly into Blackboard® Learn or other learning management system (LMS). Once the files are digitized, authorized instructors, learners and administrators can access the new information from anywhere with the digital devices they're already using every day.
Secure uptime every time
Take advantage of security features designed specifically for shared-use environments on campus. Restrict access to paper trays with robust, built-in locks. The bypass tray is sealed to prevent paper jams caused by non-standard paper stocks. Use an optional mounted bracket to secure your ID card reader and/or keyboard directly to the device, so it can't be removed or manipulated by users looking to bypass authentication.
Track users, control costs
Take advantage of user authentication to track users and tasks. Capture data, including student billing information, with optional tracking software, and issue accurate chargebacks to encourage accountability and to curb excessive printing.
Discover the value of productivity
Take advantage of up to 30 black-and-white pages per minute, paper capacity up to 2,200 sheets and a powerful processor to churn through a wide range of jobs quickly and economically. Students and educators can also scan photos, presentations and other color documents at speeds up to 79 pages per minute — and send them anywhere via multiple scan-to options in moments.
Grab it and go
Help your campus population be productive from anywhere. Students and teachers can use their smartphones or tablets to grab digital files from your LMS and send them directly to the MFP for printing. Documents are stored in a queue until users enter a security code at the device to release them.
Control the action
Keep an eye on the action wherever you are. Automate meter reads, access system settings and more right from the desktop. You can even schedule the MFP to turn on or off to conserve energy when nobody is using it. The EPEAT® Gold rating and ENERGY STAR® certification help trim energy usage and costs even further.
- One-Dimensional Solid Scanning Through CCD
- 151 lbs., 68.5 kg
- Single Laser Beam Scanning & Electrophotographic Printing
- Auto Paper Select, Auto Tray Switch, Booklet/Magazine Copy, Center/Border Erase, Chapters, Combine Mode, Cover Insertion, Document Server (3,000 File Capacity), Duplex, Electronic/Rotate Sorting, Full-Color VGA Touch Screen Control Panel, ID Card Copy, 8 Job Presets, 25 Job Programs, Negative/Positive, OHP Slip Sheet, Sample Copy, Series Copy, Simple Screen, 1,000 User Codes, User Stamps
Dimensions (WxDxH) (includes ARDF)
- 23.1" x 26.8" x 35.9" (includes ARDF) (587 x 680 x 913 mm)
**Typical electricity consumption by ENERGY STAR program
PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
- Standard: 10Base-T/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, USB2.0 (2 ports on back of device, 1 port on Operation Panel), SD slot on Operation Panel, USB2.0 Type A, USB2.0 Type B, & SD Card Slot Optional: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN, USB Device Server (second NIC), & IEEE 1284 Parallel
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista/7/8/XP, Windows Server 2003/2003R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2; Netware* 6.5 or later, Unix Filters for Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries/AS/400® using OS/400 Host Print Transform, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5/Citrix Xen App 5.0, 6.0, 6.5
Device Management Utilities
- Web Image Monitor, Embedded @Remote, @Remote Office Appliance, @Remote Enterprise Pro, Device Manager NX Lite and Accounting, Device Manager NX Pro and Enterprise