Achieve more with enhanced capabilities
If your small office needs a boost in speed and print volume, the Savin MP 3054 Black and White Laser Multifunction Printer (MFP) may be your solution. Use the superior document-handling features to share, copy, scan and fax your information. Expect dependable monochrome output at 30 pages per minute (ppm) with a generous monthly print volume of up to 20,000 pages. Plus, process large files with a powerful 533MHz processor and 2GB of RAM, and store documents on the 320GB HDD.
Gain support for more projects
Save precious time when you scan up to 79 color or black-and-white images per minute (ipm) — with minimal manual intervention — using the standard 100-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF). Find support for paper weights up to 80 lb. Bond, and sizes up to 11" x 17" for increased project possibilities. Plus, reduce the time you spend on paper refills when you configure the MP 3054 to accommodate a paper capacity of up to 4,700 pages.
Leverage your mobile resources
Print or share information on the go with smarter options from the MP 3054. Download the RICOH SmartDevice Print&Scan app to connect your smartphone to the local network for print and scan functions. Plus, get access to cloud-based documents with Ricoh's Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE). Or, take advantage of Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to copy, print and scan by simply touching your smartphone to the smart operation panel.
Finish your thoughts
Present your ideas as you envisioned them, and configure the MP 3054 with finishing options that best fit your space. Our exclusive 250-sheet optional internal stapleless finisher can bond up to five sheets of paper without staples, making it ideal for production, child-care or food-prep environments. Or, choose from a variety of internal or external finishers for options ranging from shift-sort collating to booklet making and more.
Accomplish your print tasks without compromising your eco-friendly commitment. The MP 3054 makes the grade with an EPEAT® Gold rating and is ENERGY STAR® certified. It features an extremely low Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) value (as determined by ENERGY STAR program testing requirements), and helps reduce paper use with features like automatic duplexing. Plus, our consumable and product recycling programs make it easy to recycle.
Touch and go
Save time using a smarter touchscreen interface that's easy to operate. The optional 10.1" Smart Operation Panel help you create you customize settings and shortcuts to simplify jobs — and customize them again as your workflow changes. Want to standardize across machines or a fleet? Your shortcuts, system and application settings can easily be exported and imported for installation on another MP 3054.
Arm your in-house security
Keep your essential documents out of the wrong hands. The optional Hard Disk Drive has encryption protocols to store and protect documents more securely, while the DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) automatically deletes any latent data from previous jobs. Plus, it's easy to create user-authentication pin codes to grant document access, while automatically embedded watermarks can help to prevent unauthorized duplication.
See, manage and handle more with ease. The simple-to-use Web Image Monitor function lets you configure, organize, diagnose and update your networked MFP — all from a standard Web browser. Speed through your to-do list with the @Remote internet-based tool, and automate meter reads and supplies alerts, streamline updates and schedule service calls. Or, use Ricoh's Manager NX Lite app to configure and manage a fleet of networked printing devices in real-time.
Control costs and stay up-to-date on user activity. Want to encourage more responsible printing? Add the optional smart-card reader and set quotas, monitor usage and limit output for specific users or workgroups. It's easy to make remote adjustments to users permissions, and to easily calculate and separate costs by user or workgroup. You can also save time when you apply settings across networked device fleets.
- One-Dimensional Solid Scanning Through CCD
- 151 lbs., 68.5 kg
- Single Laser Beam Scanning & Electrophotographic Printing
- Auto Paper Select, Auto Tray Switch, Booklet/Magazine Copy, Center/Border Erase, Chapters, Combine Mode, Cover Insertion, Document Server (3,000 File Capacity), Duplex, Electronic/Rotate Sorting, Full-Color VGA Touch Screen Control Panel, ID Card Copy, 8 Job Presets, 25 Job Programs, Negative/Positive, OHP Slip Sheet, Sample Copy, Series Copy, Simple Screen, 1,000 User Codes, User Stamps
Dimensions (WxDxH) (includes ARDF)
- 23.1" x 26.8" x 35.9" (includes ARDF) (587 x 680 x 913 mm)
- *Bypass Tray only
**Typical electricity consumption by ENERGY STAR program
PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS (STANDARD)
- Standard: 10Base-T/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, USB2.0 (2 ports on back of device, 1 port on Operation Panel), SD slot on Operation Panel, USB2.0 Type A, USB2.0 Type B, & SD Card Slot Optional: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN, USB Device Server (second NIC), & IEEE 1284 Parallel
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista/7/8/XP, Windows Server 2003/2003R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2; Netware* 6.5 or later, Unix Filters for Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, SAP R/3, NDPS Gateway, IBM iSeries/AS/400® using OS/400 Host Print Transform, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5/Citrix Xen App 5.0, 6.0, 6.5
Device Management Utilities
- Web Image Monitor, Embedded @Remote, @Remote Office Appliance, @Remote Enterprise Pro, Device Manager NX Lite and Accounting, Device Manager NX Pro and Enterprise