Manage tasks simply
Stay ahead of the curve with this compact and reliable multifunction document solution. Produce high-quality output at up to 25 pages per minute (ppm) and incorporate papers sizes up to 11" x 17" to expand your document creation capabilities. The versatile MP 2501SP also offers 600 dpi for excellent image quality, and comes standard with a 100-sheet capacity automatic reversing document feeder (ARDF) to handle multi-page originals for single- or two-sided copying and scanning.
Why not go wireless? Use the optional IEEE 802.11a/g so the MP 2501SP can be networked wirelessly without the need for an Ethernet cable or a physical network connection. Eliminate expensive installations and enable workgroups to conveniently place the MFP where it works best. Plus, meet the evolving demands of today's on-the-go workforce using the RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan app, and print directly from your smart device to the MFP.
Direct your workflow
The MP 2501SP offers innovative solutions that improve workflows by enhancing the user experience and increasing productivity. The optional bypass tray features adjustable guides to accommodate a variety of paper sizes, envelopes and weights up to 90-lb. Index. Optional paper banks expand standard paper capacity up to 1,600 sheets for longer runs of high-quality output day in and day out.
Maximize your time and efforts
Configure your unique preferences to minimize time spent navigating between jobs. Take advantage of the easy-to-view, tiltable 4.3" color control panel with a customizable home screen and icons for personalized, one-step shortcuts to common tasks. Plus, save time and reduce paper use when you copy both sides of an ID card (or other small document) onto a single sheet of paper — in one easy step.
Feel more secure
Help protect what's important. The DataOverwriteSecuritySystem (DOSS) deletes any latent images left behind on the internal HDD, and offers enhanced data encryption. The Locked Print feature keeps documents stored until an authorized user releases them, and Unauthorized Copy Control prevents the malevolent duplication of sensitive documents. The optional 250GB HDD makes it easy to employ authentication protocols to help protect documents and limit system privileges.
Keep your environmental commitment
The MP 2501SP makes it simple to think green. Enjoy environmentally friendly features like quota settings, preview-before-print and automatic duplexing. You can also reduce paper use with a wide range of Scan-to options for electronic document distribution, including an optional 250GB hard drive for document storage and print-on-demand capabilities. Additionally, an embedded Eco-Friendly Indicator Screen displays your team's eco-stats to encourage positive print habits, and our consumable and product recycling programs make it easy to recycle.
Perfect your management style
The MP 2501SP comes ready with easy-to-implement scalable administrative and software tools that allow you to streamline device management. Quickly and remotely monitor usage, assign user limits and update device settings through any standard web browser. Maintain a productive pace with standard utilities that include Ricoh's Web Image Monitor and Device Manager NX.
- 23.1" x 22.4" x 26.9" (587 mm x 568 mm x 683 mm) – includes ARDF
- 114.0 lbs./51.7 kg
- 120V, 60Hz, 12A
- Less than 1.55 kW (max.)
- 1.126 kWh/Week**
- Auto Duplex, Auto Off Timer, Auto Paper Selection, Auto Start, Combine Copy, Electronic Sort, Image Rotation, Job Programs (25), Photo Mode, Series Copy, Simple Screen, User Codes (8 digits, 1,000 Personal Codes)
- Document Server¹
¹HDD option required
*Bypass Tray only
**Typical electricity consumption by ENERGY STAR program
- Ethernet (RJ-45 network port: 10BASE-T/ 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T), USB 2.0 Type A and B
- IEEE1284, Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11a/b/g)
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX²
Fonts for PCL5e/6
- 45 Roman fonts and 13 International fonts
Fonts for PS3
- 136 Roman fonts
Network Operating Systems
- Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/7; Novell Netware 6.5 and later; UNIX Filters for Sun Solaris 2.6/7/8/9/10; HP-UX 10.x/11.x/11iv2/11iv3; Red Hat Linux Enterprise V4, V5, V6; SCO OpenServer 5.0.6/5.0.7/6.0; IBM AIX Version 5.3, 6.1, 7.1; SAP R/3, 3.x or later, mySAP ERP2004 or later; Mac OSX 10.5 or later; Citrix Metaframe XP/ Presentation Server 4/4.5/XenApp 5.0, 6.0, 6.5
- SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor
- Mobile Driver, Bonjour Support, Classification Code, PDF Direct Print, Windows Active Directory Support, DDNS Support, WS Printer, PCL Resident Font Adoption, Tray-Parameter Change from WebImageMonitor, XPS Support
- Media Direct Print (Print from USB/SD)¹, Mail to Print¹, Sample/Hold/Stored/Locked Print¹, Store and Print¹, Auto Job Promotion¹