The Savin 8016/8020/8020d Digital Imaging Systems can form the core of your communications network. Fast and efficient, they have all the capabilities you need – copier, printer, scanner, fax – to make your workload easier and help you accomplish the essential document management tasks of your organization.
- Paper Supply: 250-Sheet Tray (8016), 250 Sheets x 2 Trays (8020/8020d)
- Bypass: 100 Sheets, #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity: 250 Sheets
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm Up Time: 15 Seconds/30 Seconds (spf)
- First-Copy Speed: 6.5 Seconds
- Multi-Copy Speed 16 copies/minute (8016), 20 copies/minute (8020), 21 copies/minute (8020d)
- Copy Size: 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17"
- Automatic Duplexing (8020d only)
Network Printer Specifications
- Print Speed: 16 PPM (8016), 20 PPM (8020), 21 PPM (8020d)
- Duplex Printing (8020d only)
- Interface: Standard Ethernet10/100BaseT, Standard USB 2.0, Optional IEEE1394,
- Optional IEEE802.11b Wireless, LAN, Optional Bluetooth, Optional IEEE1284 Parallel
- CPU Speed: 240 MHz
- Memory Capacity: 192 MB shared with copier, scanner and fax
- Accommodates paper sizes from envelopes to 11" X 17"
- Layout, Watermarks, and Envelope Printing
Network Scanner Specifications
- Scan Speed ScanRouter: 43 ipm (@ 200 dpi), TWAIN Driver: 25 ipm (@ 200 dpi)
- Interface: Standard Ethernet 10/100BaseT, Optional IEEE1394, Optional IEEE802.11b Wireless LAN
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Original Size: Up to 11" x 17"
- Embedded Scan to Email
- Network TWAIN Scanning
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps w/Auto Shift Down
- Duplex Fax Transmission (8020d only)
- Transmission Speed: G3; 3.0 Seconds*, **
- Resolution: 200 x 100/200/400 dpi
- Page Memory: 3 MB (240 Sheets*)
- LAN and Internet Faxing (all in one kit required for basic version)
- Batch Transmission, Dual Access and Serial Broadcasting
*Based on ITU-Test Chart #1 in standard mode.
**Approximately 3 seconds per page at 33.6 Kbps is dependent on optimal line quality. Customer performance may vary by location.