Canon, a world leader in office imaging systems, ink-jet technology, and digital photography presents a breakthrough in professional large format printing solutions. The imagePROGRAF W6400 24” printer is a large format printing solution for office, photo, and graphic art professionals. Utilizing a pigment based six plus one ink system (interchangeable black ink), a 4-picoliter ink droplet size, and 2400 x 1200 resolution, the imagePROGRAF W6400 produces exceptional quality output. The printer delivers output at extremely fast speeds including four sided borderless prints.
The imagePROGRAF W6400 includes the tools needed to easily Create, Process and Print high quality professional large format output. With software such as PosterArtist, an intuitive template based poster creation software and Digital Photo Print Pro, a photo editing and management program that includes tools to eliminate red-eye, improve skin tones, and remove moiré to digital photos, producing high quality output has never been easier.
Outstanding quality, fast print speeds and included software programs are what make the imagePROGRAF W6400 a breakthrough solution in large format printing.
- Pigment Ink - light fastness of the print sample is 70 years under glass.
- Interchangeable Black Ink - 2 black inks, one is regular black ink, the other is a newly developed matte black ink.
- Media thickness up to 0.8mm (31.4 mil/pts)
- Remaining Media Length Detection - keeps track of how much paper is remaining on the roll, preventing print jobs from being ruined.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected, print head cleaning cycle is automatically detected.
- Borderless Printing - 4 sided edge to edge printing
- ICC Profile Color Correction - allows user to use custom ICC media (output) profile for precise color matching.
- Exceptional Color Gamut - the enhanced yellow ink will allow for more vivid reds and yellows.