Canon, a world leader in office imaging systems, ink-jet technology, and digital photography presents an innovation in professional large format printing solutions. The imagePROGRAF W8400D 44" dye printer is a large format printing solution for the graphic layout, design rendering and color management environments. High-resolution 2400 x 1200 dpi printing, true 1200 dpi pitch, and precise 4pl ink droplets, are just part of what this large format device can deliver.
The imagePROGRAF W8400D includes the tools needed to easily Create, Process & Print high quality professional large format output. PosterArtist, one of the many software programs that come with the printer, provides users an intuitive template based poster creation software for any level of skill user. Digital Photo Print Pro is a software application for photo editing and printing with image manipulating tools for exceptional large-format output. Outstanding quality, fast print speeds and included software programs are what make the imagePROGRAF W8400D a breakthrough solution in large format printing.
- Dye Ink - The dye inks produce brilliant color reproduction.
- 1" Print Head - 7,680 nozzles enables fast print speeds.
- Media thickness up to 0.8mm (31.4 mil/pts)
- Remaining Media Length Detection - keeps track of how much paper is remaining on the roll, preventing print jobs from being ruined.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected; print head cleaning cycle is automatically detected.
- Borderless Printing - 4 sided edge to edge printing.
- Exceptional Color Gamut - Canon's dye inks produce a wide color gamut.