Canon presents a new, powerful scanning workflow solution with the introduction of the imagePROGRAF W8400D with Colortrac Scanning System. This integrated system is ideal for users wishing to archive, email, or copy large-format prints. This product can be incorporated into a variety of markets including CAD, AEC, and GIS, and can be used for countless applications such as maps, blueprints, photographs, drawings, court documents, newsprint, etc. Together with the imagePROGRAF W8400D, this Scan-Copy-Print Solution can scan to print color or black and white documents up to 44 inches wide at high speeds with great accuracy, at an exceptional value.
The imagePROGRAF W8400D with Colortrac Scanning System includes all components necessary to save scanned images to disc in various file formats, distribute them electronically, and copy large drawings quickly and accurately. Incorporate this system into the photographic market as well, with the option to use the imagePROGRAF W6400/W8400 pigmented printers. Scan-to-archive or scan-to-print large format photographs or drawings.
- Full Workstation included - Dell Dimension, keyboard, mouse and 17" flat screen panel
- Remaining Media Length Detection - keeps track of how much paper is remaining on the roll, preventing print jobs from being ruined.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected, print head cleaning cycle is automatically administered.
- Borderless Printing - 4 sided edge to edge printing
- Fast Color and Black and White Scanning - up to 10 in/s black and white, 3.36 in/s color
- Easy to Use, User Intuitive Software - Scan to file, Scan to email, Scan to print, zoom, crop, CMYK color controls, black and white point adjustment, masking and text or bitmap insertion
- Small footprint - utilize less space in the work environment