Now, this is multi-tasking. With one machine, you can quickly print beautiful, long-lasting photos and laser-quality text. Copy important documents using the included Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology (DCGPT) for results that are faithful to your originals. And scan photos, forms, and important documents with outstanding results. Its new Easy-Scroll Wheel makes operation so much easier, and the new 2.5" TFT display lets you preview images in high definition before printing. You can even print directly from compatible memory cards,1 digital cameras, Bluetooth devices,2 and camera phones!3
1. Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash¿, MicroDrive, SmartMedia¿, Memory Stick¿, Memory Stick Pro¿, SD Card¿, and MultimediaCard¿v.3.31., xD-Picture Card¿, Memory Stick Duo¿, Memory Stick Pro Duo,¿ RS-MMC¿ v.3.31, and miniSD¿ Card requires an additional adapter which must be puchased separately.
2. Bluetooth v1.2 with optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-20. Bluetooth operation depends on the devices and software version used. Operating distance is approximately 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and / or antenna perfromance.
3. JPEG files 3MB or smaller only. Requires mobile phone with IrDA port and support for IrMC cersion 1.1 protocol, with phone positioned no more than 7.9 inches from printer.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
5. PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and color text patterns. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. CPM copy speeds are based on fast mode setting using plain paper. Copy speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
6. Specifications are subject to change without notice. All viewscreen and printer output images are simulated.
7. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v.10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
8. System requirements vary by application.
9. ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR Software) does not supportWindows 98 first edition.
10. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.