High-quality scanning has never been simpler. Four easy buttons automate the entire process, so it's a snap to scan, copy and create e-mail attachments or PDFs. Built-in retouching technology can further enhance your final images and the Advanced Z-Lid expansion top lifts approximately 1-inch vertically and lets you produce clear, complete scans even of thick originals such as notebooks. One cable provides both power and a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed1 data connection and the included stand lets you position the scanner vertically to save desk space.
- Superb Scans: Produce scans with spectacular resolution of up to 2400 x 4800 color dpi.
- Rich, vivid color: 48-bit color depth yields over 281 trillion possible colors.
- Faster data: The USB 2.0 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.1
- Copy / scan thick originals: You can even copy or scan thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
- Incredible resolution: The included software greatly enhances resolution, up to an amazing 19,200 color dpi.
- Less Wires: One convenient cable to your computer provides both a USB connection and power.
- Easy scanning: Large function buttons automate the scanning process¿select the use for the image and it's ready in seconds.
1. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v.10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.