The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 24-inch large format printer produces stunning, color, full-bleed posters, line drawings and documents quickly and easily. Its 24" output will impress clients and colleagues by communicating visual layouts with exact lines bold text and dynamic color. This innovative device employs a new 5-color dye/pigment reactive ink meaning text is sharper, line drawings are clearer and posters are more dynamic. The imagePROGRAF iPF600 features a color system consisting of the four basic colors, cyan, magenta, yellow and regular black which are dye based and two channels of matte black which is pigment based.
The L-COA Controller¿the brain of the imagePROGRAF¿provides the perfect compatibility between high quality prints and high speed printing for each job. The L-COA controller along side the 5-color dye/pigment reactive ink is exclusively designed to drive the best quality output at the highest possible speeds. The variety of media plus the inclusion of five printing/application software programs provides the versatility and flexibility needed for this printer to be used in a wide variety of industries and applications all in one captivating package.
- 5-Color Dye/Pigment Ink System - consisting of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black dye ink and two channels of pigment matte black.
- Double Matte Black - Doubling the matte black is used for maximum black density and speed.
- Single Print Heads with FINE technology - Incorporates an ultra high-density 15,360 nozzle print head with ultra small ink drops (4 pl), delivering smooth and beautiful gradation.
- Multiple Media Options - 4-Way multi-feed enables numerous paper options, roll (optional), cassette, manual front feed, manual top feed.
- Borderless Printing - 4-sided edge to edge printing, only with roll media.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected the print head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the iPF600 will automatically compensate by rerouting the ink to functioning nozzles.