imageWARE Publishing Manager V3.0 increases office productivity by converting manual tasks to digital, powerful functions that are still simple enough to use for any user.
imageWARE Publishing Manager V3.0 is an easy-to-use desktop software application that simplifies document creation involving content that is stored in both hardcopy and electronic formats. Supporting tasks such as scanning paper documents and merging digital files including e-mails, spreadsheets, presentations, and research from the web, imageWARE Publishing Manager provides simple and intuitive controls allowing users to create and print professional output.
• Create professional documents easily with the Document Creation Wizard
• Save time by reducing manual collation
• Combine office files in one workflow
• Edit imported documents in their native file formats such as MS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web Pages, e-mails
• Preview print output to eliminate paper waste
• Save color printing cost with page level quality settings
• Customize documents with annotations
• Leverage imageRUNNER finishing capabilities
• Export documents to PDF or save in imageWARE Document Manager database for storage and retrieval
Supported Devices (MEAP-Enabled imageRUNNER Devices)
Be sure to install the latest version of PCL, UFR or PS printer driver of our printer, as appropriate. For details on how to obtain and install printer drivers, see “About Printer Driver” in the imageWARE Publishing Manager Users Guide (p.12-15).
Important: Install printer driver separately.
Note: For an updated supported device list, please visit ww.support.cusa.canon.com