The power to create is right here at your fingertips. With the 7-color ink system you'll produce photographs that are richer and more detailed than ever before. Scans of photos, 35mm slides and negatives will yield superb 4800 x 4800 color dpi results. And with the included Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology (DCGPT), even your copies will be faithful to your originals. The new Easy-Scroll Wheel makes operation so much easier, and the new 3.5" TFT display lets you preview images in high definition, then enhance them before printing.
- Exceptional resolution: 3,584 precision nozzles create exceptional resolution—up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi1. More nozzles = high quality.
- Exceptional Detail: Microscopic 1-picoliter sized ink droplets produce exceptionally detailed photos.
- Exceptional previews: The 3.5" high-definition TFT display delivers sharp previews of your images with a wide angle view.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a Pictbridge ready digital camera / DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- Print from compatible memory cards: The memory card slot lets you print photos direct. No computer needed!
- Print Wirelessly: Print from a compatible Bluetooth device in another room, using our optional USB Bluetooth adapter.
- Print 2 sided: Print or copy 2 sided—and save paper.
- Exceptional Scanning: High-resolution CCD technology delivers exceptional scans up to 4800 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- From film to prints: Make reprints directly from film, without using your computer!
- Smart copying: Dual Colr Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
1.Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 of an inch at minimum.
2. Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash,® MicroDrive, SmartMedia,® Memory Stick,® Memory Stick Pro,™ SD Card,™ and MultimediaCard®v.3.31. xD-Picture Card,™ Memory Stick Duo,™ Memory Stick Pro Duo,™ RS-MMC™ v.3.31, and miniSD™ Card requires an additional adapter which must be purchased separately.
3. Bluetooth v1.2 with optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-20. Bluetooth operation depends on the devices and software version used. Operating distance is approximately 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
4. PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and color text patterns. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. CPM copy speeds are based on fast mode setting using plain paper. Copy speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
5. Specifications are subject to change without notice. All viewscreen and printer output images are simulated.
6.USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v.10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
7. JPEG files 3MB or smaller only. Requires mobile phone with IrDA port and support for IrMC version 1.1 protocol, with phone positioned no more than 7.9 inches from printer.
8. System requirements vary by application.
9. ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR Software) does not supportWindows 98 first edition.
10. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions.