Premium All-In-One Performance for Small and Home Office Productivity.
A Print-Copy-Scan-Fax powerhouse.
The ultra-versatile PIXMA MP830 Office All-In-One delivers spectacular performance for the home and small office. It produces an amazing print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi1, for superb detail and clarity. To achieve this, Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a next-generation 3,584-nozzle print head that ejects precise, consistent droplets as small as 1 picoliter, for smooth, virtually grain-free images. Our ContrastPLUS 5-color ink system- four dye based inks and a pigment-based black ink- produces true-life photos along with laser-quality text. Plus, a 4" x 6" photo lab quality borderless print takes only about 36 seconds2.
With the large 2.5" LCD color viewer and easy control panel, you can evaluate and enhance images from your compatible memory card3 before printing! Or, you can print directly from your PictBridge ready digital camera or DV camcorder. With direct printing, you don't need a computer.
Advanced copying, scanning and faxing.
This high-end office All-In-One does it all. The auto duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) can read both sides of a 2 sided document, letting you copy or scan a 2 sided original without having to flip it over by hand! The ADF can hold 35 pages of originals at one time, making it much easier to copy, scan or fax multi-page documents. And when combined with the unit's dual paper trays, the ADF gives you the capability for high-capacity copying, even of 2-sided originals. The AE (Auto Exposure) Copy feature automatically optimizes reproduction quality based on the type of original you're duplicating. When scanning, the unit's high-resolution CCD technology enables you to produce exceptional 2400-dpi scans, with vibrant 48-bit color depth. And now, faxing: With the PIXMA MP830 Office All-In-One, you can achieve up to Super G3 fax speed in color and B&W4. Plus, the expanded memory lets you store 100 speed dial codes, and receive up to 250 incoming pages.
1. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
2. PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. CPM copy speeds are based on fast mode setting using plain paper. Copy speeds may vary based on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage and number of copies.
3. Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash,® Microdrive,® SmartMedia,® Memory Stick,® Memory Stick Pro,™ SD Card™ and MultimediaCard.™ xD-Picture Card,™ Memory Stick Duo,™ Memory Stick Duo Pro™ and miniSD™ Card requires an additional adapter which must be purchased separately.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T V.34 guidelines.
5. Specifications are subject to change without notice. All viewscreen and printer output images are simulated.
6. Approximate 3 seconds-per-page fax transmission time is based on ITU-T chart #1 (MMR/standard mode) at 33.6Kbps modem speed when transmitting to another v.34 fax machine.
7. Based on Canon Color Fax Test Sheet.
8. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000, or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v.10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
9. System requirements will vary by application.
10. ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR Software) does not support Windows 98 first edition.
11. Warranty programs are subject to certain condition and restrictions.