Creative Pics for Family Fun Printing!
How many photo printers are equipped with a handle? The super-portable SELPHY ES30 is, and this enables you print amazing photos from room to room—without a computer! Just insert a compatible memory card into one of the handy card slots, preview images on the high-resolution 3.0" color LCD display, then print! You can also print directly from compatible digital cameras and mobile phones, or from a Bluetooth device via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface.
For extra ease and convenience, the SELPHY ES3 has an integrated cartridge which holds both ink and paper; big buttons and an Easy-Scroll Wheel for simple operation; and the automatic image optimization makes it a snap to create superb prints. Want to get creative? Print your most memorable photos on the special optional gold or silver-framed Canon photo paper. The SELPHY ES30 also has creative print options such as frames, clip art and calendars to enhance and personalize your finished photos.
- Based on accelerated dark storage testing by Canon under controlled lighting, temperature and humidity conditions. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of the prints; results may vary depending on printed images, display/storage conditions and environmental factors.
- Print speed obtained using compatible Canon compact digital camera incorporating DIGIC II (other camera models may vary.
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, miniSD Card, microSD™ Card, SDHC™ Memory Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, MultiMediaCard®, MMCplus Card, HC MMCplus Card, CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, MemoryStick® PRO™, Memory Stick® Duo™ and Memory Stick® PRO Duo™. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: MMCmobile Card, MMCmicro Card, RS-MMC™, xD-Picture Card™ and Memory Stick Micro™, HC MMCmobile Card.
- Bluetooth v2.0 with optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. All view-screen and printer output images are simulated.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.