Easy Photo Printing from room to room.
Everyone loves sharing the photos they print with those who mean the most to them. Homes and offices everywhere are adorned with frames and photo albums filled with people's most cherished memories. In producing these beautiful images, people also want the flexibility of printing from any room of the house at a moment's notice. Now, the perfect printing companion can be yours with the versatility you want and the quality you need — The SELPHY CP780 Compact Photo Printer
Preview, edit and add creativity to your images on a 2.5” LCD, easily enhance photos with Portrait Image Optimize and automatic Red-eye correction features while enjoying computer-less printing capabilities via compatible memory cards1, PictBridge2 and optional Bluetooth devices3. All of this and more delivers what you're looking for — beautiful, borderless, water-resistant photos in color and black & white that last up to 100 years4. The optional NB-CP2L Battery Pack easily allows you to make this compact, lightweight memory keeper portable at anytime. The SELPHY CP780 Compact Photo Printer is fun, easy to use, and even available in three different colors — Silver, Blue and Pink. So, pick your favorite, get printing, and let the fun begin!
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, miniSD Card, SDHC™ MemoryCard, miniSDHC™ Card, MultiMedia Card®, MMCplus Card, MMC mobile Card, HC MMCplus Card, RS-MMC™, Compact Flash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick® PRO™, Memory Stick® Duo™ and Memory Stick® PRO Duo™. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, MMCmicro Card, xD-Picture Card® and Memory Stick Micro™.
- Requires Mobile phone equipped with PictBridge technology and a USB cable.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Based on accelerated dark storage testing by Canon under controlled lighting, temperature and humidity conditions. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of the prints; results may vary depending on printed images, display/storage conditions and environmental factors.
- Print Speed obtained using compatible Canon compact digital camera incorporating DIGIC II (other camera models may vary).
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.