Introducing the new Savin 9233. Engineered for innovation with automated and customized workflow, this system comes equipped with powerful new solutions: the Personal Paperless Document Manager (PPDMTM software and the breakthrough App2Me® portable workflow solution. That’s why the Savin 9233 is the right choice to empower your office to handle document tasks with extraordinary speed and cost efficiency.
- Choose from a variety of professional finishing options
- Compatible with Savin's Embedded Software Architecture, a Java (J2ME) compatible software development platform
- Automatic duplex imaging reduces paper consumption
- Color VGA Touch Panel Display
- Download widgets to any client (desktop, PC, laptop or Smartphone) and use them on any Savin MFP enabled with App2Me.
SCANNER FEATURES (STANDARD)
- Up to 3,100 sheets to minimize manual tray filling
- Scan Once Print Many to maximize the output performance
- Control usage by setting print or copy quotas for up to 500 users.
- Copy features like cover insertion, page designation, and stamping to reduce manual interaction and increase productivity
- 600 dpi resolution with up to 256 levels of gray
- Electronic/Rotate sorting produces complete document sets and eliminates manual collation
- Store and retrieve documents on-site with the built-in Document Server
- Optional 50-Sheet ARDF for automatic feeding of documents (one and two-sided) at engine speed
PRINTER FEATURES (STANDARD)
- Create secure, searchable PDFs from text files; spreadsheets and scanned papers.
- Transform paper originals into fully editable Microsoft Office files, PDFs and fillable forms.
- Full Color & Monochrome Scanning
- Embedded Scan to E-mail, Network Scan to Folder, Scan to URL & HDD makes document distribution easy and economical
- Auto File & Name Setting
- Access up to five LDAP servers, making efficient use of existing information and saving programming time
- Network TWAIN scanning is also available as an alternative scanning solution for networked users
- Documents are scanned to the most popular file formats, including PDF, TIFF, or JPEG
- Preview before Transmission
- Dropout Color
- OCR Conversion
FACSIMILE FEATURES (OPTIONAL)
- Standard PCL5e/6 print drivers with optional genuine Adobe PostScript 3
- Complete access to duplexing and any attached document finishing options
- Exceptional 600 dpi printing at 28 pages per minute
- Secure data in shared printing environments with hold/stored print
- Optional PDF print reduces network traffic by sending PDF files directly to the printer without opening the Adobe Acrobat software
- Standard Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports with high-speed wireless network options
- 33.6 Kbps Internet Fax
- Up to three G3 fax lines can be configured to support simultaneous fax transmission and reception in high volume environments. (optional)
- Internet Faxing (T.37) feature allows combination of phone numbers and email addresses to be sent out in the same broadcast.
- For better fax management, fax forwarding directs inbound faxes directly to email, a folder or the hard drive
- LDAP Fax Search
- Deliver scanned documents directly to email addresses with Internet Fax (IPT.38),which eliminates phone charges and wasted paper.
- Using your existing network login infrastructure, Windows/LDAP authentication with Kerberos support ensures that only users with a valid name and password can access system functions
- Optional DOSS automatically overwrites the latent image left on the internal hard drive after a job is completed
- HDD Data Encryption
- IPsec Communication
- Encryption PDF Transmission